Weight loss with weight watchers

Weight loss with weight watchers

Monday, December 6, 2010

day 1

Hey Everyone!
its day number one!!!!! I have been anticipating this day.
So far everything seems to be going well. I actually feel pretty good.
not feeling any hunger or anything like that. i dont feel sleepy and no headaches today.
Im thinkin this whole healthy thing is gonna work out for me. :)
the hubby comes back on weds and then leaves again 3 days later.
But yeah so i did my 45 min workout today and maybe later ill go walk around the mall.
Im actually enjoying life lol. i know its the 1st day but i feel so good inside i dont even know how to explain it.
Anyways im off for now,hope everyone is having a great day.

take care!
Hugs
Renee the navy wife.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, good for you Renee! I'm glad your first day went so well, great start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome and am her to support you sweets=]

    ReplyDelete